Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUND: Stock Primary Cats

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  5l33p3r 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm in need of these ASAP , mine are shot and I'm getting a strong sulfur smell from the tailpipe.
Anyone got some laying around? I can't drive my truck much until this issue is resolved.
Figured I'd check here before I buy aftermarket ones elsewhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

#3 ·
i've noticed the last few mornings that I'm getting a strong sulfur smell from my exhaust too. Is that a sign the they are headed out?

#15 ·
Anyone know if cats from a newer vehicle like 2012 would work on an older 06 vehicle?

#19 ·
5L33P3R to the rescue

if youre still looking for the primary cats shoot me your address (not sure if i still have it). i have the OEM cats from my 09 sitting in storage from when i did my long tube headers back in the day. i'll ship them to you, if they work for you we can work out the $$$. (not sure about the '09 fitment on earlier X's)

Travis

#20 ·
if youre still looking for the primary cats shoot me your address (not sure if i still have it). i have the OEM cats from my 09 sitting in storage from when i did my long tube headers back in the day. i'll ship them to you, if they work for you we can work out the $$$. (not sure about the '09 fitment on earlier X's)

Travis
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.