Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blain, got your card. Was in BJ's. Good to see one of us around!!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
have you seen that tan Xterra around lately? i'm pretty sure he works on fire road near the rental place. i think he put a body lift on recently. on top of his lift. and i noticed a white punisher face on his dif. cover.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i noticed that too. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
yes it does..... now that i'm not working in the Taj mahal anymore, i should be able to put a lift on my truck soon, and won't have to worry about hitting it in the garage!!

·
on line
6,064 Posts
Nice. I'd be down, what all do ya have to install? Be cool to have a little mod day soon.

Also saw the guy with the Green light cage, he honked while I was working out at Birch Groove park, saw him parked down a side street close by.
Spotted another guy in Galloway that same day, tire up top, 4 rectangular lights on the air dam, lift/tires. Night armor/black

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have my bumper mouth bracket to install. Also, I would like to change my diff and tran fluids, they are due in 500 miles.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
i see the guy with the green light cage from time to time. haven't seen the guy in Galloway yet...

i don't have anything for my lift yet... i can start to figure that out soon.. i may just do a body lift for now....but i got time for that.

·
on line
6,064 Posts
Nice. Well if you guys want to pick a weekend we can try and get everything done. Body lift might take a while, was unable to install mine due to a bad stock body puck. Then post up and see if anyone else is interested
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good. i might purchase the gobi ladder, but I am still up in the air with that. just got to hide it from the wife and one day it will appear on the truck lol.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
hey, So i eneded up stopped next to the guy in the xterra with the green xoskel cage at a stop light in sommers point. said hi to him. i see him everywhere now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts