Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some wheels for a different car and came across 6x135's :)

http://www.rotawheels.com/journey.php

If you scroll down on the right, they actually offer more wheels but not in the Xterra bolt pattern, in the Titan bolt pattern.

I'm aware of a company that will host a GB if you guys are interested, they can do any colors from this particular company...

And before people bad mouth them, they are actually very good race track wheels, so they will be fine for OR use..

·
on line
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you guys are interested in them, get a couple of you guys together and contact SubyDude.com, I think he requires 3 orders to do a custom job...

·
on line
379 Posts
I had the torques in gunmetallic on my wrx and they were great wheels. Also ordered them from subydude. They are a top notch vendor.

Not feeling them for the xterra though

·
on line
576 Posts
I had contacted when I visited the Philippines and at the time there was no interest on their part to do wheels which fit the Xterra(including caliper clearance). I am not sure now though since the Navara(Frontier) was just introduced there last December so that may have changed because a lot of people there are complaining about not having aftermarket wheels. Although the market there is more of 20" wheels rather than 16"-17" wheels as the wheelers usually use a Patrol/Land Cruiser/Pajero/FJ40 not their new vehicles. For the guys in Northern California their US office is located in Hayward just off the San Mateo Bridge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts