Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has any Shrockworks decals that they don't want. I was going to get some from Shrockworks, but they want as much for shipping as they do the stickers..... its not much, but its a bit ridiculous considering they can just mail them in an envelope. Anyway, if someone has any, I'll give you a couple of bucks.
Thanks.

·
on line
463 Posts
Shrockworks decals

Hey there, Steve,
What size are you looking for ?
I have four of them in my garage, they are 12 x 4 inches with the mountains ?

JIm B

·
on line
559 Posts
Whoever has extras, I'm looking for the ones that go on the sliders. Take care of Steve first, and I'll take whatever's left over. :)

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I have a million of them.... plus i can go pick some up from jims shop whever I want....

If i was in the US i would but wont be back untill May 11th.....

Anyone who wants some send me a PM and I will be happy to pick you up whatever kind you want and send them via snail mail. (WHEN I GET HOME OF COURSE)

·
on line
3,050 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
I have a million of them.... plus i can go pick some up from jims shop whever I want....

Anyone who wants some send me a PM and I will be happy to pick you up whatever kind you want and send them via snail mail. (WHEN I GET HOME OF COURSE)
can send some up here to Canada?

·
on line
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Shrockworks decals

prod39 said:
Hey there, Steve,
What size are you looking for ?
I have four of them in my garage, they are 12 x 4 inches with the mountains ?

JIm B
That is the size I am looking for. Check your PMs.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
miles said:
S_e_X-Terra said:

can send some up here to Canada?
Just send me a PM and i will make it happen.... include your address. it will be mid May before i get to it but it will happen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.