Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I broke a coil on my 2.0’s and I believe they are 600 or 650 coils. I’m fine with anything above 550. Kinda desperate right now because I’m a 3rd year on rotations in the hospital and down a vehicle.

cheers,

james.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Damn!! Are they stock length or extended length? Although not rads (using them) I’d be willing to give you my stock bilstein 4600s for just shipping if the length’s right. (With SPC’s prob not but...) 71k miles on them and give you some time to work with? Had them up for sale a while ago with no takers. Just throwing it out there from 14612. They’re collecting dust anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly not sure if they would fit my PRG UCA’s. I think they are the standard length. If they will bolt up I’ll take you up on it till I can find a suitable alternative.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly not sure if they would fit my PRG UCA’s. I think they are the standard length. If they will bolt up I’ll take you up on it till I can find a suitable alternative.
Actually they are the extended travel ones for the 2” lift.

·
Registered
307 Posts
No problem. Just let me know if you want them

Edit: probably won’t work right then, but still guessing here

·
TNX Veteran
3,993 Posts
No problem. Just let me know if you want them

Edit: probably won’t work right then, but still guessing here
They would work, but he would be out of alignment and ~2" lower in the front. He could use them with a 2" top space and get the same height. But they would certainly bolt right in for the time being.

Also where are you OP?? That rust is terrible!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Michigan. These started out on XterraPA’s then sold to Reggie221 then sold to me. So spent the last decade in the salt belt.

·
Well then...
600 Posts
I have a set of stock springs and blown shocks with a top spacer if you’re interested. Getting shocks is probably cheaper than full coil overs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a set of stock springs and blown shocks with a top spacer if you’re interested. Getting shocks is probably cheaper than full coil overs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Truly appreciate the offer, but I am gonna try and hold out for a more permanent replacement.

cheers, James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.