Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've been looking around and trying to find a wind fairing for my roof rack when I get it on the truck and I haven't had much luck. I've contacted Gobi a few times trying to buy one but haven't gotten a response. All of the Yakima/Thule ones look like plastic snowboards and are also damn expensive for what they are. If this doesn't pan out I'll try to snag some lexan or a sheet of aluminum and start cutting.

I'm looking for basically a Gobi fairing. If you guys have one or know of one for sale at a reasonable price then let me know!

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I may still have my old Yakima fairing at my parents. I will take a look next time I am there. It's the one part from my old ride I don't think I sold.

If I find it you can have it.

·
on line
425 Posts
Mine is 38.5", brand new in box, and I even think I have the mounting hardware! All yours if you want it, just pay shipping. I just want it out of my garage.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I will head over and take a look this weekend. After having some time to think about it I highly doubt I have it but you never know.

·
on line
425 Posts
Let me know what you decide to do but my wind faring goes in the recycling bin on thursday and it would be a shame to waste it.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I wasnt able to make it over to my parents, you may want to take trevluk's fairing Kyle. I highly doubt my old one is still there since a year ago I sold all my old rack equipment and I don't think I saved that.

·
on line
425 Posts
theXkid, I sent you a PM but havent heard back. My wind faring goes in the recycling bin tomorrow so let me know if you want it or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.