Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for '05+ hood and possibly front fenders from an Xterra or applicable year Frontier. Also, would be looking for the grill emblem until I can figure out what model/years those are interchangeable with...

Finally found a grill on eBay that someone would actually ship.

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could find a yard that had a wrecked X, I'd get them from there, but I have yet to see one anywhere around here...

·
on line
807 Posts

·
on line
264 Posts
out of curiousity what are you building?

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To skin my buggy with. I need it to actually resemble a make/model for WeRock's ProMod and would just like it to look like something going forward anyways...

stevet47 said:
Find junkyards all over the country with the parts you need:
http://www.mypartshop.com/
Thanks for the link. Looks like every yard wants you to call for a price. I guess I'll jump on the phone tomorrow...

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Muzikman said:
Now this I got to see. A X WeRock buggy! :) Be sure to find 2nd gen X parts. :)
If I'm not mistaken, here is his buggy:

That was you right Zeeto? At Rausch Creek on Dec. 1st with the UNYX crew? I was the Red Brawn 2nd Gen out there.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
He's in Upstate NY if I'm not mistaken..

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fubar1217 said:
That was you right Zeeto? At Rausch Creek on Dec. 1st with the UNYX crew? I was the Red Brawn 2nd Gen out there.
Yup, that was my abomination. As you can see it needs to be "prettied" up, and I say that in the most manly way :laughing1:
I can't remember if I actually met you though. I think I spend the whole time you guys were talking throwing on all that extra clothing I had to wear.

Muzikman said:
What is semi local? Where are you located?
Actually in the southern tier of NY, around Binghamton. Just noticed I didn't have a location. Anything within 3-4 hours each way is going to be semi-local for me since it seems the going rate for shipping a hood is $150-200...

RIXterra said:
He's in Upstate NY if I'm not mistaken..
Thanks Gene, I wasn't receiving a notification the thread was updated...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.