Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just send PM and also if you can provide shipping cost to 56301.

If you happen to know of some auto salvage shop at Fargo / Grans Forks / St. Cloud area, would appreciate if you can send information.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
This thing should be recalled who's isn't broken? I lost mine when I folded the seats down and somehow the cup holder had popped out prior to. Busticated!

No one even sits back there to use this thing, yet still broken

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
well...i have an extra assembly...but not the cup holder part of it... it was missing just the cup holder when i bought it used, and they ordered me a replacement... and the whole back half of the arm rest came in.... so i took what i needed and the rest is chilling in the garage..

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
They're has been a cup holder on the Portland, or Craigslist for the past month or two. It's not up right this moment though. If you check it in a few days it may be back.

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
They're has been a cup holder on the Portland, or Craigslist for the past month or two. It's not up right this moment though. If you check it in a few days it may be back.
Its been on CL for over a year at $60 firm. I offered the guy $40 if he ever gets tired of sitting on it, but I can get them for 50-55 so I'm not giving him 60.

BTW, as mentioned, we all have broken ones, and there would be no reason to ever have one just laying around, but good luck.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just got one last week. Ebay. Brand new in the box OEM Nissan part. Perfect fit etc. not Chinese refab for $53 delivered. Told the kids they are getting $53 worth of ass whoopin' next time they think it's a toy and break it lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.