Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CB Radio:

If anyone has a halfway decent CB radio lying around with a decent antenna, I'm interested. I'm looking to pay ~$50.

Hi-Lift Jack:

I'm looking for one that's been treated well. Must work like-new and have all original components. Price depends on condition.

Reverse Light/Light Bar:

Looking for a set-up to have lights mounted on my dephep-style roof rack that point behind me so I can see where the he!! I'm going when I leave for work at 0400. I'd prefer if you included all the wiring but if you just have the lights and a switch I'd love to make you an offer.

All payments via Paypal and I'll pay shipping to TEXAS unless negotiated otherwise. Shoot me a PM and post pictures if you're interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have that exact CB with a 4 foot firestik. Fantastic set up and real compact.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, new items added

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
CB Radio:

If anyone has a halfway decent CB radio lying around with a decent antenna, I'm interested. I'm looking to pay ~$50.

Hi-Lift Jack:

I'm looking for one that's been treated well. Must work like-new and have all original components. Price depends on condition.

Reverse Light/Light Bar:

Looking for a set-up to have lights mounted on my dephep-style roof rack that point behind me so I can see where the he!! I'm going when I leave for work at 0400. I'd prefer if you included all the wiring but if you just have the lights and a switch I'd love to make you an offer.

All payments via Paypal and I'll pay shipping to TEXAS unless negotiated otherwise. Shoot me a PM and post pictures if you're interested. Thanks!
I have a red 48" hi-lift in good condition if your interested. Been used a few times but just sits on my tire carrier. Only a 1.5 years old. Switched to 60" so don't need this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.