Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn! Why can't I ever seem to score a deal like this? Oh, now I remember: I work all day! (Yea, I get some down time that I use to check out the forum, but I always seem to miss out on the really sweet deals.)
 

·
on line
Joined
·
423 Posts
buxwheat said:
Damn! Why can't I ever seem to score a deal like this? Oh, now I remember: I work all day! (Yea, I get some down time that I use to check out the forum, but I always seem to miss out on the really sweet deals.)
Buxwheat, I have a used set. I received replacement bolts when I installed my calmini lift. I have the same problem you do...rarely get on here until after things are gone!!!!

If you want to cover shipping from 84040, let me know. I will take a look at them to make sure they are in good shape. I am sure they are, but will check. They are off of a 2005 Xterra, and weren't damaged, so I would assume they will work?

Let me know.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
631 Posts
JtaoJ said:
buxwheat said:
Damn! Why can't I ever seem to score a deal like this? Oh, now I remember: I work all day! (Yea, I get some down time that I use to check out the forum, but I always seem to miss out on the really sweet deals.)
Buxwheat, I have a used set. I received replacement bolts when I installed my calmini lift. I have the same problem you do...rarely get on here until after things are gone!!!!

If you want to cover shipping from 84040, let me know. I will take a look at them to make sure they are in good shape. I am sure they are, but will check. They are off of a 2005 Xterra, and weren't damaged, so I would assume they will work?

Let me know.

if he doesnt want em ill take em! i missed out on the freebies too DAMN! where is 84040? is that layton? im 84403, was... sometimes im there... ill see what happens, i need these!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
I split your topics because it's going to get confusing.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JtaoJ said:
If you want to cover shipping from 84040, let me know.
I'll take 'em! I'll PM you my address. Let me know what the postage is and I will Paypal you.

Thanks in advance.

cornick said:
I split your topics because it's going to get confusing.
Thanks for the explanation, I couldn't figure out how my reply became a new topic. Figured I must have clicked the wrong button.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
buxwheat said:
cornick said:
I split your topics because it's going to get confusing.
Thanks for the explanation, I couldn't figure out how my reply became a new topic. Figured I must have clicked the wrong button.
lol nope, and no problem. 2 threads getting pushed into 1 can get confusing. So thought it might be best to split them. :)

Cheers.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top