Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'06 Xterra SE; color granite, 26,200mi., 3" Calmini, 285/75/16 Widetrack Baja M/T's with 3,500miles. I bought the truck in late Sept. The truck has only been off-road three times, nothing serious, no mud. It is in great shape. I love the truck but am having some financial problems and can't afford the monthly payments. I'm asking $20,500. I owe $21,300 so this is as low as I can go at this point. I'm located in eastern Iowa. P/M me or call my cell @ 319-330-0883. Adam Bates

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have to get rid of it! Good luck with the Sale!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
i hate to sound like a vulture but if times are tight, you should really consider parting out some of the stuff on your truck. selling the lift seperate and the tires seperate might get you some extra cash. especially considering that your chances of selling your x to someone who wants it only as a daily driver would be a lot greater then someone who might take those modifications and enhancements into consideration. the difference alone in selling these seperate might just be enough to cover that out of pocket difference you currently estimate to have.

just my humble opinion. good luck with the sale.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on sale

My Xterra is an "S" not an "SE". My bad! I will probably end up keeping my truck and making it through this next few months, but if the price is right anything is for sale. I have a couple other options I am considering. I hope everybody understands that I love my X and don't want to be forced to part with it. Thanks.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No longer For Sale!!

I have figured out how to keep my truck. Thanks for the support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.