Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Which do you prefer to have fun in the X doing?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Rocks.

Bought my skid plates to use them...not to have them look pretty.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
cornick said:
Rocks.

Bought my skid plates to use them...not to have them look pretty.
Strange looking rocks in your avatar.... :geek:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Well, I put what I like, not why I bought the X. I bought the X to get me to trail heads with the bike, the put in with the kayak and the trail head for hiking.

·
on line
294 Posts
get me out on the beach. but playin' in the dirt is good too. why no multiple options? LOL

·
on line
85 Posts
Not a lot of dirt here in the city, but there's plenty of snow to romp through in the winter! :blackeye:

·
on line
874 Posts
matteblack said:
Not a lot of dirt here in the city, but there's plenty of snow to romp through in the winter! :blackeye:

I hear that....thats why I traded in for the 4x4 version.... :bounce:

·
on line
268 Posts
why just for 4wds only??? I do all of that in my 2wd, sans the rock crawling. That's not because of limitations but more of I don't want damage. Also no ice/snow and that's just due to a lack of ice/snow in my area. Just concerned as I hope we don't go the route of xoc and their stupid 2wd/no off road post, etc.

·
on line
631 Posts
all of the above!!

when the ice/snow melts, it turns to mud... when that dries it becomes dirt and sand... with rocks all around it!

·
on line
516 Posts
All of the above (again), but I choose snow - due to my metropolitan (NYC) location. Winter snow brings more consistent fun.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
I'm with everyone else. I like to do it all..

·
on line
2,306 Posts
Definitely SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4WD, VDC off = Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 39 Posts