Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or The State Up North as it gets called. I'm now living up here (still have a permanent residence in Ohio, but that'll change soon). Northwest of Detroit. Went from the house with a garage to an apartment, but the job's easily worth the temporary disruption.

So, who all is up here? I'm slightly northwest of Detroit in Farmington Hills.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome. I used to live and work in Farmington Hills years ago, it is a nice suburb. Now I work in Southfield close to 10 mile and Evergreen (east of Farmington) and live in Sylvan Lake, about 12 miles north of Farmington.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. I used to live and work in Farmington Hills years ago, it is a nice suburb. Now I work in Southfield close to 10 mile and Evergreen (east of Farmington) and live in Sylvan Lake, about 12 miles north of Farmington.

Good to know there are others up here. This leads me to a few more questions:

-do folks around here get together for trail days?
-how about mod days?
-any other folks you know of up here?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
CompCam21 lives in Waterford, also Brian (Jack Stilts from XN - 1st gen silver modified) lives in Dearborn. I don't know who else is in this area. Macguyvermedic lives in Grand Rapids and there are others here and there... I haven't had a chance to meet in the previous M&G and mini mod days, but that is something I will be in.

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice - that's a crew, at least. I obviously know several of the Ohio folks and have wheeled with the Chicago crew more than once. If folks are heading out and I can, I'm down to wheel pretty much wherever.

I just have to repair that damned leaking front axle seal. Again.

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. On a side note, let me know they next time folks are getting out and about. I may or may not be able to be able to make it, but I want to. The only real hold up I've got would be work or fixing that leaking axle seal.

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fixing it isn't incredibly difficult. A bit of a pain in the arse, but not too difficult. The problem is finding someone with a garage since I don't have one anymore.

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i figured you would, no worries. maybe we'll find someone who's on vacation and "borrow" their garage.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone else here heading out to Moab this year? Trail list just got posted and it looks to be pretty good. Assuming nothing stupid pops up, this'll be my 4th year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts