Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend some fog lights that will fit the Shrock front bumper that are NOT Nissan original? I'm hoping to save a little money. Also, is there a thread for installing fogs on the Shrock? I'm skipping the new stalk altogether and wiring straight to a OTRATTW switch. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Also, is there a thread for installing fogs on the Shrock? I'm skipping the new stalk altogether and wiring straight to a OTRATTW switch. Thanks.
Don't recall seeing one for the Shrock specifically, but if you follow any other lighting installation how-to you'll get all the info you need in terms of wiring and where to run it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't recall seeing one for the Shrock specifically, but if you follow any other lighting installation how-to you'll get all the info you need in terms of wiring and where to run it.
I was more interested, not in the wiring, but how to actually get the lights to stay in the cutouts on the bumper.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The Shrock should have came with rings that connect to the fogs then bolt to the bumper.

Sent from my HTC EVO with AutoCrash mobile app.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Shrock should have came with rings that connect to the fogs then bolt to the bumper.

Sent from my HTC EVO with AutoCrash mobile app.
It may very well have. I'm out of the country so I wasn't there when the bumper arrived.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts