Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I'm waiting for my new (to me) 2005 SE to arrive next week. Funny story on how that came to be...

I was sitting in my 99 Honduzu Passport waiting for my girlfriend to come out of Dunkin Donuts, when I hear a bunch of screeches to my left. This is never good. I came by my Passport because my 99 Mustang GT kept getting hit until they finally totaled that. Three rear enders and a t-bone from an old guy on a phone killed that. One of the girls that rear ended that car told the trooper "It wasn't my fault! I wasn't paying attention!" Anyway, back to the Passport. So, I turn around and see a Ram 2500 coming across a busy four lane road, towards me. Sitting in a parked car. That was off. In a parking lot. The Ram rammed me, and now that's totaled.

My body guy and I are really good friends.

So I'm looking around on the web, and I decide I REALLY like the Xterra. A lot. I decide to buy one. I bought a 2005 SE, black, grey int.

Then, I start looking around for what I can do to it to make it less jerkoff susceptible. I decide to Shrock it. But, hey, you can't have all that and not get a lift and a new set of tires...

I'm already looking at headers.

Help.

·
on line
384 Posts
Welcome! We look forward to your joining us. But don't take offense in no one wants to hitch a ride with you! :toothy5:

·
on line
48 Posts
Dude it sounds like you are lucky to be alive, and it seems that that vehicle was bad luck anyways. Anywho Welcome :)

·
on line
463 Posts
Hey Welcome !!!

It's always comforting to see someone who already knows how to spend more money !
( We are all working to keep the economy moving ! )

Glad you joined !

Jim B

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Welcome. I'm eager to hear how the headers sound and what performance/ gas mileage improvements you get. I've been thinking about some headers myself.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Acewrap said:
...Then, I start looking around for what I can do to it to make it less jerkoff susceptible. I decide to Shrock it. But, hey, you can't have all that and not get a lift and a new set of tires...

Help.
LOL, welcome, but it doesn't sound like you need much help. Sounds like you're already headed in the right direction.

One thing though, you might want to consider adding your Shrock armor to your auto-insurance. If you're so prone to getting hit, you'd surely want several thousand dollars of armor to be insured too.

Oh, 255/85/16 FTW !!!!

(for the win)

·
on line
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
syndicate said:
Acewrap said:
...Then, I start looking around for what I can do to it to make it less jerkoff susceptible. I decide to Shrock it. But, hey, you can't have all that and not get a lift and a new set of tires...

Help.
LOL, welcome, but it doesn't sound like you need much help. Sounds like you're already headed in the right direction.

One thing though, you might want to consider adding your Shrock armor to your auto-insurance. If you're so prone to getting hit, you'd surely want several thousand dollars of armor to be insured too.

Oh, 255/85/16 FTW !!!!

(for the win)
The "Help" request was a cry for help, as in "HELP! I need to stop looking at this stuff before I don't have money to eat!!"

·
on line
776 Posts
Welcome man. And yes, modding is quite an addiction. Someone should offer counceling for such things,:chug: LOL.... BTW, where ya from?

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to the crew brother.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts