Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as the title says, I'll be flying in to DC next week for my sis's wedding. Joy of joys, I actually have to wear a dress for once (gross).

In the interest of maintaining my sanity in the midst of hanging with my family, I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a meet and greet on Fri 20th? I will not have a car, unless I borrow my mom's Elantra (shudder), i.e. one helluva classy car vs my X. Therefore, I am limited to metro-accessible areas (I'm staying in Arlington).

If not, I'm gonna be drinking a lot regardless if anyone shows, bwahaha!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, after 18h of traveling, I finally made it to DC. Apparently when you walk around with bachelorette party equipment (read: pen15 toys) in Arlington, it turns many a head. Bwahahaha! I am highly disappointed with the caliber of off road vehciles out here *smirk*

Anyway, please everyone avoid the Mall on Sat afternoon so that you do not see me in a dress. :cries:
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Well, after 18h of traveling, I finally made it to DC. Apparently when you walk around with bachelorette party equipment (read: pen15 toys) in Arlington, it turns many a head. Bwahahaha! I am highly disappointed with the caliber of off road vehciles out here *smirk*

Anyway, please everyone avoid the Mall on Sat afternoon so that you do not see me in a dress. :cries:
Posted via Mobile Device
I may have to make a quick trip up there just to see that in person. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts