Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Man this past weekend was fun, we should try and get a nice Xterra/Frontier group going. 20+ vehicles for night and day run so it was awesome to have that many but it also was a little chaotic too lol.

Would still do it again though, I always forget to take pictures but here are the few I did get.

First primitive camping trip for my 3 girls, I used up every inch of cargo space the xterra had to offer.

Only space I could have used is the head room above my rear seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
The kids want to head back to Hardrock so if anyone is interested im going to try and figure out a date to go back to Hardrock or maybe check out Spyder Off Road Park.

Spyder has a rock garden which would be new to me and they look to be pretty active with adding elements.

Hardrock I have gone to once and had a blast.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
You can upload 5 at time when making a post.

Just got back from citrus today and man just did trail 19, that was pretty fun. Last time it was closed.

Didnt get too many good photos, but I know a guy got a great shot of me climbing that drop off on trail 11. I went up and landed right on the rockslider lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Double post self deleted.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I finally did a ride and remembered to have my son take a few pictures.MEDIA=imgur]rnHdVNy[/MEDIA]']
[/URL]
This looks very scratch inducing :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Going to head out to ONF June 1st for a night run after work if anyone is interested in going.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts