Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning on doing another Citrus run Sunday 10-26-14. This is likely to be the last ride I do this year on public land where hunting is allowed. I would like to invite my fellow Florida Nissan owners to come out and do some trail riding. If you are planning on going or have any questions please post something or P.M. me.

Post # 9 on this link has a few pictures and a quick video from the Citrus ride we did on 9-28.

http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=97378

Ride Meeting Locations/Schedule

7-11 Hwy-50 & Suncoast Parkway
Meet…….9:00
Departure time:……9:15
This will be the last store, gas restroom etc. before we hit the trails. (it is about a 20 minute drive to trail head from the 7-11)
The address for the 7-11 is 15310 Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, FL 34613

County Road 480 (W. Stage Coach Trail) and Trail 13 (North side) Time:….9:35-9:45
This is the trail head…We enter the trail system here
You can map directions to the trail head on Google. It will pull up if you type in……
W. Stage Coach Trail and Trail 13 Citrus County Fl. as your destination.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a chance that I will be going up to Hardrock in Ocala before the end of the year.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok....The ride is this Sunday. Who is going?

So far I have mauro1 and his Trail Hawk Grand Cherokee friend off this site and 02X-terra from Club Xterra on the ride list. I am looking foward to seeing how the Grand handles Citrus. Anyone else?

·
Registered
126 Posts
bad news ... something came up and myself and my friend Dan are both engaged the entire weekend. Make a long story short, we can't make it. So sorry Yell-X, I just found out late last night about this commitment.

How about Saturday Nov 8th?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts