Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Banksy from Club Frontier and I are planning a trip up to Hardrock Off Road Park in Ocala Sunday September 22nd. Our plan is simple……Meet at Hardrock do some wheeling and have fun. Hopefully some of you will be able to join us.

Hardrock Off Road Park
6849 NW Gainesville Road
Ocala, FL 34475
352-732-6697
http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm

Park Admission is $25.00 per vehicle.
Normal park hours are hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
There is camping at the park and hotels in the area.

I am thinking about heading up Saturday morning to do a little trail riding in the forest. If I go Saturday I will post something in case anyone wants wander the forest and get lost with me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This gathering sounds like it'll be a blast. Unfortunately, as of now I have other plans for that day. If plans change and I end up being available that weekend I'll definitely tag along.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Why do this cool events happened when is my wife's birthday followed by 19 years anniversary why?
Maybe just maybe
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looking forward to this trip!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Only 2 non committing X's? Don't let the Frontiers out # you guys. This is your ride!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are off to a slow start on this one but I am sure we will pick up some people as we get closer to the 22nd.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Can't commit just yet. Money is too tight for a road trip like this. Especially when I can't afford to go to Lazy Springs or Big Cypress, which are much closer.

We'll see as things progress.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had several unexpected expenses in the last few months so I understand the tight cash flow. This should be a fun run. I have wanted to go to Hardrock for better part of two years now but never seem to have my act together. If you can not make this one there is a good chance I will try to do a Citrus run in November.

·
Registered
277 Posts
hmmm i think id be down for this :) count me in as of now!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Any rig is welcome.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris……Jeep or Xterra you are always welcome to ride with me.

Sly….Looking forward to meeting you.

Banksy…I am not seeing the Frontiers out numbering the Xterras on this run.

We are going to have a good time on the 22nd.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Excellent!

We are less then two weeks from the ride date. It is time to get this thread energized a bit.

So far my plans are to come up mid morning Saturday and get a yet to be determined hotel room then do a little exploring in the forest. In the next few days I will try to pick a hotel and make a firm plans for Saturday in case anyone wants to meet and explore the forest with me. The Sunday Hardrock thing is reasonably easy to figure out…..We meet at Hardrock on Sunday when the park opens at 10:00 AM and hit the trails shortly after.

There is another option for Saturday. Per my co-planner on this event Banksy the Florida 4X4 Facebook group is meeting up in Ocala the same weekend. They are getting a cabin and are planning on doing day rides and night rides. Banksy said that they invited our group to ride with them. I do not do Facebook so I can not give you any details on where they are going to be etc. Banksy can you post some of that information for us.

So who is planning on making the ride?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts