[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those tires are mean!

I agree with juice those tires are badass. Nice lookin X!
Thanks guys. I will take them out this weekend to give them some proper testing. They are definitely much more road friendly and easier to balance than the Mud Grapplers. As much as I hated the SE rims before, I kind of like them with the new meats. This should buy me some time before I "have" to order some 7089s.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Another NC xterra, awesome! And a disc golfer!
Are there nice courses out your way? I play a bunch where I'm at, and down here in Alabama.
Great looking xterra, those tires look mean as hell!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another NC xterra, awesome! And a disc golfer!
Are there nice courses out your way? I play a bunch where I'm at, and down here in Alabama.
Great looking xterra, those tires look mean as hell!
Thanks for the compliment! We have tons of courses out this way but I still drive all over the south east to play different courses. Are you at UA in T-Town? My sister just graduated last year and loved it in Tuscaloosa.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Thanks guys. I will take them out this weekend to give them some proper testing. They are definitely much more road friendly and easier to balance than the Mud Grapplers. As much as I hated the SE rims before, I kind of like them with the new meats. This should buy me some time before I "have" to order some 7089s.
When and where are you heading out too?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
welcome....I was in the same boat with the SE rims.... hated them at first. but they grew on me, and with the new beefier tires... changes them a lot. next just stealth them out and you'll like em even more!!! also, whats going on with your rear wiper? why is it sticking straight up? did it just happen to stop like that when turned the truck off mid wipe?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm either heading to Cinncinatti for my cousins graduation or Atlanta for my dads birthday for the weekend. Next week I will be out in Cullhowee and Asheville. I figure I'll end up riding something wherever I end up. I should also be in Durham later in May.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome....I was in the same boat with the SE rims.... hated them at first. but they grew on me, and with the new beefier tires... changes them a lot. next just stealth them out and you'll like em even more!!! also, whats going on with your rear wiper? why is it sticking straight up? did it just happen to stop like that when turned the truck off mid wipe?
Thanks! I do think the tires make a huge difference with these wheels. I am thinking about doing them in a gunmetal. It was raining when I pulled in the driveway and just like I didn't go all the way to the garage, the wiper didn't go all the way to it's cradle. Or it's my trucks way of giving the finger!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unfortunately I was out of town. I had hoped to go but family oblgations had me elsewhere. I heard somebody threw 30 under over the three rounds! Thats a lot of damn birdies.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
My dad threw in the old guys and placed 8 out of 15...it was his first event. I think he threw a 67, or right around there, but would have done better but missed the easy mando on 9...twice on the same shoot, so he shot a 9 on what should have been a 4.

I'm not NEARLY as good as my dad. I'm normally consistently +1 on every hole.

Sn0

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Avalon Peaks, Middle Creek, Scottish Hills, Higher Ground, and Jack Marley are the five closest courses to Buckhorn. Middle Creek is by far the best of those five but not as good as Buckhorn. They are good for practice or with beginners and can make for a fun day if you get in a round at each of them in one day. I wouldn't suggest open containers at Jack Marley.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I've played Middle Creek quite a bit, and I actually really like it. Solid course, nowhere near as challenging as Buckhorn though. I don't particularly like the water holes at Buckhorn...I actually live really close to Scottish Hills. Pretty cool to see some xterra loving disc golfers!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
That's one of the few "stealthed" Xterra's that I've seen that I actually like. I'd lose the stickers, but I like it. :eek:ccasion5:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts