Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's new '09 Xterra's rear bumper step bolts on the drivers side were not fastened. This caused the bottom of the step to not be flush with the bumper.

I removed the rear bumper, re-attached bumper step screws, and tightened them up. Now it's flush and tight just like the other bumper is. I am kinda obsessive so I couldn't stare at gap in the bumper step any longer!!

While I was out there also found my X is pre-wired for fogs so can't wait to do the fog light mod.

Here are the few pics I took while working on the bumper as well as some pics of the wife's old first gen and our new second gen Xterra together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
to bad both those tanny's are ticking time bombs.... :( Actually yours aren't and I wish i would have bought differently.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Interesting to see the first gen and second gen X'es together. I didn't appreciate before what a big difference in size there was. I had two first gen ones myself. Had a 2000 and a 2003. They both lasted very well and never gave me problems. But then again, I'm obsessive about preventive maintenance. Maintenance, it's the name of the game.

Bruce S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
brslomo
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing