Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Intro Comments: Got my X Summer of 2011, with 60,000 miles on it and haven't stopped loving it. Have done a lot to it, but still got a lot i wanna do. :rockin:

Username: fishermanof93

Make: Nissan
Year: 2006
Model: Xterra
Trim: Off Road
Color: Red Brawn

MODS

two tone bedliner paint job
Kenwood DNN991HD
6.5 component alpine type R door speakers front and back door
12"alpine type R Subs
2" Lift
K&N CAI
IMS
Black Gloss wheels
Stealth Emblems
HID 5000k headlights and fogs
09 headlight mod
1.5" wheel spacers
285 75 R16 Mastercraft AT
32" and 20" light bars
Uprev Programing

PHOTOS

The day I got her( well actually not cause i put the step rails on after i got it lol)

First trip in the mud

The subs and box have new amps now but same box looking forward to doing a fiberglass one this summer

The stealthed rims

and emblems

got it bedlined turned out awesome IMO

Out hunting

Got her washed and polished and washed again. also had redone wheels with a true automotive paint. this is how she sits today

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Nice rig and color too ! Sent you a pm on those wheels spacers you grabbed . Youll like them !

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where'd you get that sub box/amp rack setup? It looks sweet!
I built it it works and sounds great thinking I am going to do some fiberglass boxes molded into the sides and do a floating amp rack hopefully this summer if not probably some time next year.

this x will never look the same after this weekend as I am headed to do the bedliner after work today. woooooo so excited lol:bounce:

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
^I plan on doing my fenders and rocker panels like this with raptor liner when I cut my fenders and move up to 35's maybe next year sometime. Yours looks really good. What bedliner did you use?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I see no Fishing related X pictures, fisherman!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts