Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I got my 2005 Silver S in late December around Christmas time. My Dad has a 2000 Pathfinder and he liked it so we thought the X was the best thing for me. Its my first car, and so far I love it. I don't know what else to say! I wanna customize my car a little bit. Nothing major. I really want bullbars, but so far everyone I tell that to tries to convince me not to.

Any other X's in Yonkers, NY area? I'm about 20 minutes from the city although I'm in Villanova, PA alot.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Lex wrote:
Thankss...Are there a lot of girls on here? Either way, I know I'm going to have a lot of questions. I'm hoping to go offroading sometime this year...Depends on if I find a place and if I have the X ready lol
May not be many girls on here but don't worry, everyone here is nice and ready to help with any questions you may have.
There are plenty of guys from the NY, PA area on here, I'm sure they'll chime in eventually.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
TNX Administrator
20,433 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, lasey! Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :newb:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Welcome. I am really close to yonkers less then 5 miles. However, the Hudson kinda gets in the way. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything let me know.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welccome! Just drove through Yonkers last Sunday...

·
on line
1,479 Posts
:Welcome: :wav:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
RogueClimber said:
Welccome! Just drove through Yonkers last Sunday...
Damn you where close. I should be honored.

·
on line
315 Posts
What, a girl with a silver X, that wants to take it offroad, and knows scarface quotes, and has a sweet ass? Will you marry me?

Hehe, j/k ... welcome!

·
on line
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
armandov99 said:
What, a girl with a silver X, that wants to take it offroad, and knows scarface quotes, and has a sweet ass? Will you marry me?

Hehe, j/k ... welcome!

Hahahh I'm a pretty random person, I guess lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts