Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what to put in the first post other than who I am.
Name is Mike, friends call me Bueller as my last name is Buell. I've always been called Ferris or Bueller since the movie came out.

I have a 2005 Xterra S with a few mods.
I live in Langley, BC and am looking forward to organizing some wheeling trips out here.
Here's my truck:

·
on line
2,004 Posts
where the Canadians at? Stop watching hockey and post!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just wondering the same thing!!

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Welcome Bueller--

--What do you do on your" DAY OFF, FERRIS"-- :clown: :clown: :clown:

-- :geek: :geek: --jimbo

·
on line
3,050 Posts
I am here.....My name is AJ but Miles is my screen name I am from Ontario Canada...
I have an 06 Black Offroad with a couple of mods and in need of some more..
here is my x

and

·
on line
2,004 Posts
I think he's taken the day off

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry man, was on a short trip to Whitehorse without my laptop.
The lift is good, I get UCA contact if I go to fast over speed bumps. So I don't go to fast. I knew what I was getting when I went this route. The rear is stiff, but I wanted this for towing my tent trailer.

Nice looking rig Miles!! How often are you changing your tires over from the AT's to the MT's?

·
on line
3,050 Posts
My stock Or rims have the AT's on them, so come spring I slap those on, but now that I have the procomp 7089's rims and I love the look I might just put the AT's on them and leave them on permently. If I lift the X I am going with BFG ATKO's 285's but,

I dont know if I want a lift next or shrock rear/ tire carrier?
I am worried about the lift for warranty issues...I have purchased Nissan extended warranty and I have heard of some dealers here in Ontario cancelling extended warranties because the x is modded.
I would definately go with Radflo coilovers, TC UCA, Deaver AAL/with PRg shackels, longer bils in the rear. That would cost me at least a grand and the shrock rear bumper would be the same price. Also there are no Canadian distributors for PRG so if something breaks or has a defect then we are screwed? The wait time to get a replacemenmt part could be a long. My x is my daily driver so if something breaks I am kind of in a jam.

Got an opinion on this?

·
on line
68 Posts
You Canada guys. I may have some parts for sale shortly. Brand new, never installed radflows and prg uca's as well as used alcan leafs and a calmini rear bumper. Would prefer to ship in Canada.

·
on line
1,744 Posts
This particular Canadian is enjoying the Fort Bliss Training Area, hanging at SHORAD Range. A month hanging out in the desert is a nice break from the winter in Ontario but I'm looking forward to getting out of the dust and dirt and heading home.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
d1978k said:
You Canada guys. I may have some parts for sale shortly. Brand new, never installed radflows and prg uca's as well as used alcan leafs and a calmini rear bumper. Would prefer to ship in Canada.
I would be in for the radflo's and prg uca....are the radflows with 750lbs springs or 650?

are you local?

count me in for those 2 parts, unless someone beat me to it....
very interested
thanks

pm me when ready

·
on line
18 Posts
Miles.

Imagine how many Xterras might have been sold had "Mad-Max" driven your awsome warrior?

If I see you in my rear view mirror----I'll be pulling to the right--or is it to the left?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts