Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a $20 first aid kit at target yesterday. Has a bunch of items in it and room for more. It fits nicely in the X hatch. Anyway thought I would share in case you were looking for one. They had red and blue. The case zips shut with a rubberized handle. Found it in the automotive section.

Now I just need to get some an Xterra logo to attach to it :geek:

·
on line
3,050 Posts
juntao said:
is this what you got?

hey miles, at least you got nofrills and zellers..lol. i was just in Milton and Toronto a few days ago. I love Canada......may move there one day :cheers:
Thanks for the pic....I am glad you like it here in Canada. Even though I complain about the cold and wish I lived somewhere where it was hot...I cant give up the free healthcare. It comes at a price though ie....taxes...

·
Read Only
656 Posts
miles said:
...I cant give up the free healthcare. It comes at a price though ie....taxes...
Listen up US citizens! As you can see there is no such thing as a "Free Lunch", even in Canada. Everything comes at a cost, even "free healthcare". And I might add we already provide free healthcare: Medicare, Medicaid, No Pay (indigent care is provided at no cost). NO ONE is refused health care in this country regardless of ability to pay. Read the sign as you enter any hospital. So now people want the government to provide one more freebie for them. What's next, free circuses? (Remember the Romans? Free bread and entertainment.) Now if we can get a Fair Tax enacted...

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is not what I got, I will go down and snap some pics as I couldn't find it online.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pics, as you can maybe see, there is a little extra room in the area for the kit. The case is formed and fairly solid. It's not just a canvas bag. It fits snuggly in the straps. I think it's a good pick up if you can find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts