Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lights for up top

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it’s done after some cursing... I just installed a remote starter in my 07 X and it was challenging to say the least. I had installed a remote starter before on my wife’s Toyota Rav 4 but that was an auto. Because I have a manual transmission it had more wires and I had to go to radio shack for some relays and diodes. It has almost the same amount of wires as the main factory harness if that gives you an idea... Well after successfully tackling that project I am ready to wire anything! If anyone needs help finding what wires are for what and where they are I would be happy to help. I also have a full copy of the 07 X factory service manual on the PC and will be posting it online soon for all of you to use for any of your other projects.

PM me and I'll be happy to help...

·
on line
1,361 Posts
did you write take any pics or write a how too? Sounds tricky, tricky to install and tricky to write up

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was tricky. I started to take pics but it got complicated past the normal how to stage. I suppose I could work on a write up if someone is intrested and snap some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts