Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here for several months without a post. You guys are great! I have learned so many new things from you all.
Back in August I purchased a 2006 Off Road, MT and I love it :cheese: . I knew I wanted on off-road model with manual transmission but couldn't find one locally. So I located one near Baltimore on the internet, bought a one way ticket and flew up, bought it and drove it home. First time I have done anything like that! What better way to get to know your new ride then spend 600 miles driving home.

Quick question, my son has broken my rear cup holder. I remember seeing a post a while back with a fix but can't seem to find it with the search function. Anybody remember seeing that post?

Thanks again.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hmmm... dont remember seeing a fix for the rear cupholder, but if there is one someone will chime in with it.

Glad to see you got your truck. I had the dealership drive mine 300 miles to me here in houston back in Apr 06.

Welcome to the club.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Welcome, my rear cup holder is also broken. But it wasn't my kids. I folded the rear seats down and the cup holder was down. Snapped it off and the little
broke off.

·
on line
671 Posts
Welcome!
My 08 was shipped from NC to FLA.
Beware of the mod bug!

·
on line
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome.

So far the long drive home has been well worth it.

I don't get the opportunity to off road much but you guys have convinced me that sliders are a necessity and the wife and kids need a step to get in, right????

Thanks again.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Your wife and kids will love the sliders. The first time we went "klunk," hard on a trail and my gf said "you broke something bad" and I said "no I didn't" and I was right, she was sold. Now she hears those occasional bangs and klunks in the rocks and just sits back. (Of course I have skids too!)

Welcome. Beware the mod bug, yeah!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts