Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine and I finally made a successful attempt to hit the dirt with our brand-spankin-new virgin 08 X's. We went to a local spot in SoCal called Cleghorn this past Saturday (03.15.08) and got a few surprises from the weather. I'd say this was a good off-road-cherry-popping experience sine we started with nice sun and dry dirt, soon followed by slight rain and moistened dirt, to hail/sleet/snow, and towards the end the trails got a bit muddy. At one point I almost $#@7 myself when I pretty much went over a missing chunk of trail! Enough yapping and see some pics for yourself. (I'll let my buddy post his own solo shots to keep from stealing his glory)

Along the way we met a nice group of Hummers and a Jeep:

·
on line
671 Posts
Sweet...Great weather for a test drive!
Who is S & who is OR?

·
on line
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you guys like the photos! They do look like twins in the photos, but mine [OR] is actually Super Black and my buddy's is Night Armor. He's on this board somewhere, so there should be more pics to come (somewhere) when he decides to chime in. This was a great experience and I'd really like to go on another trail soon.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Looks like you guys experienced a little bit of everything weather wise... Awesome pics, looks like a good time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts