Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, after lurking on this site for the past 6 months and getting mad info from y'all I did it...I went and bought myself a new Xterra S 4x4. This thing is awesome. I'm coming from a tricked out Acura CL Type-S and I don't regret it.

I was planning on getting the Off-Road trim, but the dealership didn't have any (I waited too long for the end of the year sale). However he did have this Xterra S 4x4 in Midnight Blue for 20,865. It was cheap because it was in their inventory for like 185 days. After taxes and all it came out to 22 something. He gave me the protection, utility package and a really awesome warranty: the platinum package aka 6 years or 72,000 miles. :cheers: Score!

I just bought a new top of the line Burton snowboard and stuff so I can't wait to shred! I'll post some pics as soon as I get her back from the Car Audio Installation place.

Peace!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Oh Man! That is a deal! Did the cops follow you out of the dealership for stealing that thing? Man I used to be a new Car Mechanic at a ford dealership way back in 77 they had a midnight blue color on THunderbirds and I just LOVE that color! It sure looks good clean! Welcome to the world of X! You've officially gone from going somewhere fast to going anywhere pretty fast!

Congrats! MC

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, matey! Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :newb:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
on line
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the super warm welcome guys! I can't wait to start modding my girl...well sir, there goes my savings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts