Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been sourcing parts for this for over 3 years. There's one other person who's done it, and he no longer posts here regularly. there's one thread regarding it.

here's a teaser.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
If you retrofitted one of those old school clinometers that come up for sale on eBay every so often ... nicely done, but I kind-of hate you.

... so how long are you going to make us wait before you do "the big reveal"?

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I got one of those. ;)
nice. i've been sitting on this one for a few years now

If you retrofitted one of those old school clinometers that come up for sale on eBay every so often ... nicely done, but I kind-of hate you.

... so how long are you going to make us wait before you do "the big reveal"?
ding ding ding!

I have no idea what I am looking at... Use the flash next time

Looks like a rear view mirror above the stereo
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
that's the point. you weren't supposed to be able to see it.

the pics suck because it's bright outside. and it's tough to get a pic of it without glare on the glass. it turned out really good. I just need to wire up the leds I put inside of it so it illuminates with the rest of the dash.

it matches the gray dash on the sides pretty well. Not perfect, but close enough.

·
on line
1,113 Posts
I see these inclinometers on ebay once and a while, now if someone took it the next step and made xterra cutouts to put in it even better.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see these inclinometers on ebay once and a while, now if someone took it the next step and made xterra cutouts to put in it even better.
that's the plan. i need to find someone who can do a 2 color sticker. or just a black sticker with white text on it.

·
TNX Administrator
20,205 Posts
Yeah, maybe send him a zerox copy of face plate and see if he can come up with a Xterra Version.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts