Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Does that mean--

TXterra37 said:
JIMBO said:
:clown: Don't forget pilgrims, if you remove the flares, there will be probably as much as, 10 HOLES in each fender rim !!!

-- :geek: :geek:--JIMBO
Gaaaaaaay.
--HOMOSEXUAL ????

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Oh crap, I was ready to do a "Stealth Mod" in ----

---------PINK-------------

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
TXterra37 said:
OregonX said:
I think I need about 48" per fender for the front of my rig. Can't you get them in a set of two "54 strips. I was looking at them on the Quadretec website...
48" per fender?! I was thinking like maybe 3 ft. per, have you measured?
I was going to last night, but we got a dumping of 20 cm of snow....need to do it tommarrow.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
TXterra37...let me know what you decide our rigs are pretty much the same....I just cant keep it clean with the 7089's on...plus I think the flares would look awesome....

if you want to go halves on a roll from JC whitney let me know

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Now, it's been at least five years, since I put those rubber flares on my '92 Ford Ranger, but--

--I got mine from KRAGENS Auto, they came in packages of four (4) 48" ea-

--They probably have them in PEPBOYS and others !!

--I buy from JC W. all the time, but you might check localy first !!

·
on line
2,248 Posts
TXterra37 said:
OregonX said:
I think I need about 48" per fender for the front of my rig. Can't you get them in a set of two "54 strips. I was looking at them on the Quadretec website...
48" per fender?! I was thinking like maybe 3 ft. per, have you measured?
Yup. I threw in a coule extra inches in case of error. Also, my fenders are already cut out so I'll need a few more inches than stock.

The two sets of 54" should be ok for just the front, and cheaper than a 25' roll. Not sure if you're going to be doing the rear fenders as well?

·
on line
192 Posts
miles said:
travis said:
My neighbor does some custom fiberglass and made some fender flares for his jeep, i can talk to him about making some for our trucks. There are no companies that make custom ones for us?
That would be great!
I will take some pictures of the flares for his jeep, post them up, get some opinions then go from there. The xterra is not my normal commuter so i am able to leave it with him for an extended amount of time to get the fit perfect for us.

I will check the options then report back, although it might be in a week or so, i am currently in cali on vacation.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
bump on the flares....TXterra37 did you get a chance to measure?
I would go out right now , but its a blizzard out there.

maybe if I get a chance I will measue tommarrow

41 - 60 of 63 Posts