Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
on line
807 Posts
TXterra37 said:
Other than those Fennerman (sp?), not so much.
Do you mean Hannemann?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Your problem with a company like Bushwacker making flares for us, I don't think they will want to deal with the back doors. The front would be easy.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Oh, and I wonder if that truck in Germany is Grunzen's. I have not seen him post in a very long time, but he has his X over there.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
travis said:
My neighbor does some custom fiberglass and made some fender flares for his jeep, i can talk to him about making some for our trucks. There are no companies that make custom ones for us?
That would be great!

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Just talked to Hannemann. They still have the molds they used to make my fenders, and they can duplicate them in a matter of days.
(626) 969-7317

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
d-rap said:
TXterra37 said:
Nice, but how much?
Call Hal and ask. I don't think they're that expensive. Honestly, mine were comp-ed to me through SLR, so I don't know what they're asking.
lets try them also...I read the reviews on the JC whitney ones and some of said that they were a bitch to install.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
TXterra37 said:
Aight, I'll try and look into it tomorrow.
after looking at the molded fenders...I think I like the idea of having the rubber ones...knowing that I can easily take it off and return it to stock appeals to me more.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Don't forget pilgrims, if you remove the flares, there will be probably as much as, 10 HOLES in each fender rim !!!

-- :geek: :geek:--JIMBO

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
TXterra37 said:
Yeah, it would be a nice yet subtle mod.
so where you thinking standard or heavey duty?

Heavey Duty

1-3/4" Heavy-duty Fender-lip-mount Extensions, 25-ft. Roll
or
3" Heavy-duty Fender-lip-mount Extensions, 25-ft. Roll

Standard duty
3" Standard Duty Fender-lip-mount Extensions, 25-ft. Roll

these are our options...

21 - 40 of 63 Posts