Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts

Ah yes, I can broker that transaction for you, hummmm evaluate your trade, get an import set up, float fees, Federal inspection once it arrives, I can give you some real numbers once you commit, say in the 50K dollar range? give or take 10K. JK, MC

·
on line
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No kidding. I was simply asking a simple question.
They are available for the 1st gen and for most of the other current Nissan "trucks", but I have not been able to find any for the current X.

·
on line
266 Posts
this interests me too.. the current fenders on the x look really heavy, im curious to see if adding fender flares will lighten their look a little bit

·
on line
3,484 Posts
They are out. Are you sure you want Flares, I can think of a million times I seen someone just barely clear a tree or rock on a trail with no flares, I think they will catch on things. Have to be like flex-able if so and then, maybe still rip em off and cause more damage, sorta like the mud flaps. They just look practical. MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
You are going to have a hard time finding fender flares for the new X (or even the old X). The rear would be near impossible to do because of the door. Is there a reason you are looking for flares? The only reason I can think of is because of wider tires.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If you want wider tires on a new X, you better start thinking about how you are going to turn before you worry about fender flares. :)

I assume you are going to run a SL with the 3" BL?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts