Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had my X for 2 years now and she has been great, but just needed a little freshening up. Thankfully the stock tires had finally wore out, so it was time for some new "bigger" shoes. I was so excited when I the tire shop got these in. I am in love all over again with her new look.

I went with the 285/75r16 Cooper Discoverer STT. They look great and give a good hum..... Then I clayed it and gave her a hot wax!

·
on line
1,667 Posts
looks very aggressive!!! what they run you?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
hey dshed, please take a look at the tire options sticky under the suspension, wheel and tire forum to see if these tires are all ready listed. if they aren't please add them so everyone can know these are another nice option man.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Right on! Im running the same tires, You will love them!

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
hey dshed, please take a look at the tire options sticky under the suspension, wheel and tire forum to see if these tires are all ready listed. if they aren't please add them so everyone can know these are another nice option man.
X2 - and I would also like to see the tread.

·
on line
331 Posts
looks great i love those tires! How noisy are they?

·
on line
149 Posts
i'm going to be off topic . . . is your plastic as faded as it looks in the pics or is that just one of those angle, lighting, camera, exposure, computer monitor things?

by the way . . . the tires look BAD ASS . . . great choice!

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, ok where to start

-$800 for 4, talked them down from $850 at Discount Tire
Same price as the forum favorite BFG's

-The plastic isn't that faded, just bright sunlight washed things out

-I wouldn't call it road noise more a calming hum

-

·
on line
178 Posts
Damn, I have a 2WD and I want those tires!!!!!!!!

·
on line
704 Posts
I have heard good things about these tires. Now I need to wear mine out so I can get these :)

·
on line
735 Posts
no lift? I have a set of 285 at's stacked in the garage right now from my old f-250 (wasn't gonna sell new tires). looks good.

The gray bumpers might look good if you rhino lined them as a darker gray.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts