Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a feeler at the moment, will post in the main event section as well.

But Big Dogs Offroad is having another event coming up on October 12th and 13th. It's two days of wheeling, camping, and other cool events on the camp grounds. I went to their last one this past weekend and with Will and my girl. While we did get a bit beat up (their level system is WAY different from RC), we had a blast and learned alot about our rigs.

After the run on Saturday we were getting applauded by the Jeep owners for keeping up and pretty much proving them wrong all day. I mean, these were some crazy lifted jeeps that we were keeping up with. I told them I plan on coming back, but would love to have some more members with me to get our name out there. So would people be interested? Its $65 per vehicle, $35 per person to camp. But its two days, with experienced, excellent spotters on some great property with a great, clean campsite. Its kid friendly, a few people had their kids running the rigs. Also dog friendly, on breaks my dog made friends with everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries man, though I am sure your rig will demolish these trails like they are child's play. If Will and I were able to impress people, you would make them re-think their decisions in life - HA!

So far I have 2 people over at clubX interested and a few people via our facebook page are maybes. Also, the event was shared over at Xterra Nation so hopefully the word will get out there. If we get enough people to come, John will give shout outs to the club at the kick off of the event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts