·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running this setup?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Not yet... Honestly if you look at the posts up on club frontier you will see that even with the arched dropdown brackets you will still get less ground clearance out of that lift than you would with the calmini lift.

Im pretty sure there is one or two people here who are seriously considering doing the fabtech kit. I think two different people have PMed me about ordering alcans for the kit. Could have been you for all I know.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmmm thats interesting. I was just curious to see of anyone was running it yet and how it compared to the Calmini.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Look at Gregs X under this post! You will like what you see!!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just saw that, its nuts!

·
on line
4,495 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Not yet... Honestly if you look at the posts up on club frontier you will see that even with the arched dropdown brackets you will still get less ground clearance out of that lift than you would with the calmini lift.
This is what Eddo is refering to. That little black thingie hanging down is the diff skid plate. Poor execution by Fabtech...to bad CalMini sucks.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was reading a post on Club Frontier. That lift is definitely no bueno... I was just curious as to what it looked like on an X, height wise. It looks like a 4" to me on the frontiers...

·
on line
4,495 Posts
I really do think Fabtech crapped out on this lift. Sad to because I was thinking about this kit next year....now I changed my mind. I think I may just stay in the 3.5" range and make it functional.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts