Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Except for the rear (depending on how they did it), that kit should bolt right up to an Xterra.

Any detailed pics of the front?

·
on line
2,459 Posts
oh my gosh...that is nice!

·
on line
81 Posts
Just read through the whole thread.

The rear is a block, so that would not work with the X.

The Front from what I gathered is: "Steel Coilover shock Spacer system", relocation of LCA with a new cross member.

I should think the front should bolt up to the front of the X, though I'm not sure what performance/wheel travel gains you would get.

·
on line
335 Posts
yeah the rear's block...but that $900 guy only ordered the front anyway....the rear's the easy part.

·
on line
335 Posts
well, the front should work fine....

they list the lift only for 06 frontiers. why? because the test truck was an 06. will it work on an 05? sure. but they don't list it.

figure the front should work and get a custom leaf pack for the rear.

·
on line
81 Posts
ahnyoungboi3 said:
y wont the rear work???? isn't it the same? blocks arent good but, it should still work.....
The X and Frontier have different rear suspensions. They have a SOA, we do not.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
You could just order the front and throw better shocks and alcan springs on the rear... cheaper than calmini and from a more reputable company.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Nice to see options. The fronty guys really pushed hard on fabtech to have this made. You can always add radflow coilovers in the front.

Do they drop the diff.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
lets push fabtech to get moving on this lift because the 6 inch lift looks awesome...wonder what it would look like on the X's....any photoshop experts...want to do a superimpose...?

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I would be very hesitate to put 315/70/17's on our front diffs.

Now I know there is a fronty owner who is looking to have a D44 front IFS diff made to fit stock specs.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kokopop said:
Nice to see options. The fronty guys really pushed hard on fabtech to have this made. You can always add radflow coilovers in the front.

Do they drop the diff.
That's exactly what I'm doing, plus TC UCAs.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
tserold said:
kokopop said:

Do they drop the diff.
That's exactly what I'm doing, plus TC UCAs.
:thumbright:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts