Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Some random dude
353 Posts
Sorry for the thread revive, but do you remember which plans you used for the sliders? I am currently considering getting some as steps will soon be very handy, and while I like the White Knuckle style ones, I do not enjoy the cost due to shipping and the current value of the Canadian dollar, so it would be nice if I can get them fabbed locally by someone who has at least a bit of experience making them.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I have a new pair of White Knuckle sliders for a Frontier that you could probably have modified to fit an X that I would let go for a reasonable price (or some fairly well used Shrocks for less)

·
Some random dude
353 Posts
I have a new pair of White Knuckle sliders for a Frontier that you could probably have modified to fit an X that I would let go for a reasonable price (or some fairly well used Shrocks for less)
That might be an option as well. I have been trolling Kijiji for sliders to see if something affordable comes up, but haven't noticed any yet. Are the Shrocks for your Frontier as well?

·
Registered
531 Posts
You can also drop off your rig to Daniel at Energia Motorsports. He will be building my front bumper in August. He's done other Xterra work before, and it looks to be well built and relatively cheap. $900 CAD for a tube bumper, winch cradle, OR Light tabs and a CB antenna mount, also a rad skid.

He did another Hefty tube-style bumper for another A.X.E. member, but I don't know his username here.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
That might be an option as well. I have been trolling Kijiji for sliders to see if something affordable comes up, but haven't noticed any yet. Are the Shrocks for your Frontier as well?
The shrocks are currently on my Frontier. Shoot me a message if you have more questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts