Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling brand new Calmini AAL kit, including u-bolts, bump stop extensions, all hardware, shims, and two leafs per side. Also included are the seperately purchased steel extended brake lines from Calmini. I paid $300 including shipping for everything. Selling for $250 OBO including shipping. Need the extra cash, never installed, plus won't fit in my garage with them on! Send me a PM if interested. Thanks. Ben
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
That's the problem with CO. You have to pay the mountain tax.... :geek: Jobs pay less cause people really want to live here. Then you can't afford to get out in the mountains and play.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,938 Posts
RogueClimber said:
That's the problem with CO. You have to pay the mountain tax.... :geek: Jobs pay less cause people really want to live here. Then you can't afford to get out in the mountains and play.
What are you talking about you don't pay the mountain tax.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
Ok, my wife pays for everything! :cheers:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
RogueClimber said:
Ok, my wife pays for everything! :cheers:
Quick question, how old are you?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
BGXterra said:
RogueClimber said:
Ok, my wife pays for everything! :cheers:
Quick question, how old are you?
I am 42, and live by the philosophy of Marry a woman with a career. Otherwise you have to get one yourself...
 

·
TNX Administrator
Joined
·
20,232 Posts
RogueClimber said:
BGXterra said:
RogueClimber said:
Ok, my wife pays for everything! :cheers:
Quick question, how old are you?
I am 42, and live by the philosophy of Marry a woman with a career. Otherwise you have to get one yourself...
Secrets to a Happy Marriage. . .

1. It is important to find a woman that cooks and cleans.

2. It is important to find a woman that makes good money.

3. It is important to find a woman that likes to have sex.

4. It is very important that these three women never meet.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
RogueClimber said:
BGXterra said:
RogueClimber said:
Ok, my wife pays for everything! :cheers:
Quick question, how old are you?
I am 42, and live by the philosophy of Marry a woman with a career. Otherwise you have to get one yourself...
weird!!! every time i had gone to shoot jeep jambouries there is always that one guy that has a woman with a carrer(she buys all the toys for him)... i guess just like you.

That must be a thing in every wheeling club

EDIT: by the way, what does your rig looks like? i don't think I have ever seen a pic of it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,791 Posts
you realize that this post is from almost 4 YEARS ago right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
^lol.. oh yea maybe, the guy is still selling it. who knows :dontknow:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top