Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm sorry to have to write such a post but I have to put my precious Xterra for sale. I know that most of the readers on this forum are American so I must state that this is a Canadian truck. It is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada but I would be willing to drive the car for delivery. The X is Ebony Black and in pristine condition.

The X has 3500 kms on it (which is about roughly 2180 miles). I know its not alot but I am forced to leave the country and cannot bring my car with me. In a way, my loss is your gain!

It comes with all the standard equipment you would find on a S model plus I added full Black Panther skidplates. It runs perfectly and only used twice for mild wheeling. I am asking $35 000 CAD which would run you about $30 000 USD.

If anyone is interested, please PM or reply to this message. Also, my email is [email protected]

Thank you everybody!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
That sucks man.

No offense, but $30K us will buy you a new OR with tax and title fees, plus allow you to add a shrock front and rear bumper, skids, sliders, lift, and 33's including shipping.

·
on line
161 Posts
ummmm that might just be a little too much to ask..... i got my X 2006 S "night armor" with 2800 from the DEALERSHIP for 20k flat

id look for around there..... youre about 10k too high

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Dam...

·
on line
2,938 Posts
The first new car I bought I paid ~11K with taxes. This was about 10 years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.