on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meettaco said:
muzikman said:
Did the Hobbit feet come with it? ;)
lol..he said Hobbit Feet...
HA Ha... very friggin funny.... .lol

Yeah i have vids coming.... I also got a vid of what the X sounds like with no muffler on :blackeye: ..... I know i know... its illegal, but hey you know you all want to know what it sounds like.

Vids coming in a couple of hours (after the full install)!!! :cheers:

·
on line
631 Posts
JAdams said:
We need sound because I'm too cheap to go buy something that can record a clip for everyone.

me too

·
on line
1,716 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
...I also got a vid of what the X sounds like with no muffler on :blackeye: ..... I know i know... its illegal, but hey you know you all want to know what it sounds like.

Vids coming in a couple of hours (after the full install)!!! :cheers:

·
on line
189 Posts
post up a sound clip
i wanna hear what the Magnaflow sounds like..

since i got Gibsonn

·
on line
735 Posts
You know you are getting old when you aren't willing to trade quiet, paid for oem mufflers for horsepower.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
mike100 said:
You know you are getting old when you aren't willing to trade quiet, paid for oem mufflers for horsepower.
I'm not even old, but a lot of aftermarket exhausts annoy me. I had to drive my brothers truck a few weeks ago (to move a couch and love seat) and he's got some exhaust on it and it drove me nuts going out the highway.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Holy hell man... those vids are great. I love the sound of the maganaflow
was it hard to install?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its not THAT quiet but..... its not loud. I had a flowmaster on my suburban and it was friggin ferocious... this is nothing like that.... it almost sounds like a honda civic (rice rocket) or mitsubichi lancer (another rice rocket) that have been suped up.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Well that camera picks up everything! But I didn't hear that much exhaust. The intake sounds bad axed, How do You like it? Is it throaty or ricey? I had ricey and switched back. And remind me what intake you have. And filter.

About 90% of my driving is at like 1900 2000 on highway. And I notice you have lots of pep with the tires, on mine that is cut back quite a bit due to oversize tires, be nice to move to the size you have. I should outfit my stock rims with them and use these BigFoots for snow. Especially since I tow all summer.

We posted same time, ok, ? does it tuck up in frame further to allow more clearence than stock? The ONLY thing I liked about mine, mine had no back pressure, it sucked don't try this. Sounded great on my V8 though
MC

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BGXterra said:
Holy hell man... those vids are great. I love the sound of the maganaflow
was it hard to install?
Pretty easy to install, Just had to cut the factory pipe right in front of the factory muffler,remove a few bolts, loosten some others, then throw on the new one. It probably is a two person job (my fiancee actually helped alot) because the new pipe has to be finagled and finessed into place.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts