Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen or heard of an X with a spoiler until I saw one as it passed me on the highway the other day. That X was identical to mine except for the spoiler and that's why I spotted it so easily. I actually think it looks pretty good, though I doubt it adds anything in functionality/performance.

This is the only web page I could find that sells them for the 2005+ X's. They're at the bottom of the page.

http://www.cardata.com/spoilers/nissan_spoilers.htm

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I talked to the nissan dealerships about this because some dealerships in houston had new x's with spoilers on them. I am pretty sure they are made in houston or somewhere around there. The company is called texas spoiler (i think) I used to have a card with their number that the dealership gave me but i tossed it in the trash on accident when cleaning up.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Yeah, i think uh whats his name.... Al kel or R Kelly or something?? LOL anyway i think he did an after market one. probably exaclty the same thing. but i figured since this guy was in texas he could get one from.... well you get the point.

·
on line
400 Posts
check ebay every now and then, they have the same spoilers for much cheaper.. at the time i can only find for 00-04 models

·
on line
259 Posts
Kal EL has one, I searched for his thread with pics, but the pics arent there anymore, (little boxes with x's in them)
looked pretty cool

·
on line
1,977 Posts
xterra spoiler

Texas X,
I`ve got the spoiler you`re talking about.Kal El turned me on to the site.Go to shopsar.com. It was $225 plus shipping.Paint matched.Good quality,good company.Install a bit tricky.I think I posted on it.It looks great on a street X.Helps keep most of the road dirt off back window,but mostly looks cool.
Bill :cheers:

·
on line
191 Posts
Yeah, I have been racing my XTERRA on the F1 circuit, And I must say, when she rockets upto a bone crushing, heart stopping 75 mph, I really wish I had some downforce to keep her glued to the road.

If this thing is the answer, what the f*** was the question again? The old Pathys had something like this, but that was to keep water off the rear window. But that is what the dam on the rack is for. What in the hell is this for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts