Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted how to bend the stock front skid to work with the shrock engine skid, but I can't find it by searching. If any one remember the procedure or knows the link for this mod, please post it.
Thanks,
Dominic

·
on line
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand that, I haven't ordered the front bumber yet, but I got all my other plates and i'm trying to marry the original front skid with new engine skid. Is this possible?

·
on line
1,361 Posts
yes, I think there is a post on it. I don't have time to search for it right now though

·
on line
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that it might be over at the XOC. Thanks for the help guys.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
I dont know where the thread is right now either but here is a pic of what your talking about, the stock front skid married up to the shrock skids

·
on line
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I got it figured out. I just left it on like stock and bolted the shrock right over it. Everything looks good.

Hopefully I can order the bumper soon. That stock skid in front sucks.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
X_Trippin said:
Thanks guys, I got it figured out. I just left it on like stock and bolted the shrock right over it. Everything looks good.

Hopefully I can order the bumper soon. That stock skid in front sucks.
After installing the back skid plates the stock one looked worthless. I took mine off and went without figuring that I would be more careful without that stock one up there. It's been 8 weeks since I ordered and PAID for my front bumper ... I know the drill, it just doesn't make it any easier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts