Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and some buddies head out to the beach last night to go to a party....we get there and it's pitch black (11 pm-ish)

we're hauling chairs and 2 cases of beer and had to climb down a sandy cliff but couldn't see where we were going....

"oh yeah! my xterra might have a flashlight in the road kit!"

so i run back to my truck and grab the light and unwrap the batteries in the kit. it works and we got ourselves down the cliff.

10 minutes later, we get to the bonfire and the lightbulb burns out lol.

"crap! how are we gonna get back?!"

but it all worked out cuz we were able to use cell phones to light our path on the way back :geek:

the end.

so the moral to this story is........i don't know....but make sure your flashlight will work.

·
on line
178 Posts
I carry a 4D cell Mag and 3 Hi intensity LED flashlight in the glove box, center console and in the rear area in the beer cooler storage area under the floor. I got stuck once changing a tire on a GMC 1500 at 2 in the morning in the dark because the bulb died on the cheapo flashlght I kept in the truck. Now the aliens from space can spot my X in the dark if I ever have to change a tire! :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,254 Posts
Acewrap said:
I use one of these. It's never let me down, but it does make me feel kind of silly charging it before use.
Especially if you sitting in your Xterra, engine off, accross from a public school. jk

·
on line
61 Posts
LED headlamp stays wrapped around my headrest and a 4 cell maglite stays wedged between the seat rails and console. No one should go without dependable portable lighting in the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts