Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for Jim, or anyone else - is there an electronic copy (e.g. PDF) of the Xterra 2nd gen Front Bumper installation instructions that I can take a look at?

I have a Front Bumper on order, but I'm going to be moving, and it will arrive at a shop in this city after I have moved. I'll make a trip back to install it. The local shop I've ordered it through wants to see (and maybe help with) the install, because they haven't dealt with Shrockworks products before. To make that practical I'll have to have some things 'ready to go', such as the template to be able to save my factory front bumper, the wiring for my winch, etc. Being able to look at the installation instructions before I get the bumper would be a help.

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MC, I've already got that thread bookmarked.
It's not about showing stuff to the shop - it's that I want to be able to read Jim's install instructions, and as the paper copy will arrive with the bumper, when I'll be in another city, I was hoping for an electronic copy.

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jwd270 said:
Call Schrockworks. I called and he emailed me a pdf of all of the skid plate instructions.
Yes, I thought of that, or emailing Jim, but I wanted to ask here first.
I'd rather Jim spend time working on my sliders and bumper :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts