Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they arrived yesterday and have been sitting at my front door (my main entrance is the rear)... so tomorrow I will install them!! YES! Finally I have something to look foward too on easter sunday :cheers:

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mcampana said:
And you only had to wait..................4 months? 5 months?
actually i only waited 3 weeks. i guess they were sitting at my doorstep since thursday from what a neighbor told me. he said the box was to heavy to move so he left it and finally saw me last night. and now they are on!! pictures are below for your entertainment

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it took me exactly 1 hour to install by myself! Not bad. And these weigh a pretty good amount. I used a jack in the center of the slider to lift it and install, so it went pretty smooth. I like it! I know, driveway shot... but it's easter sunday so I get to stay home :bounce:

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mcampana said:
Are we suposed to beleive that your X has been offroad? Its way too pretty.
Yea I know... it was just washed the other day. So how is this? Gotta test em!

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I don't know, looks sort of like you just rolled a couple of rocks up next to your X... :geek:

Nice job on the instal!

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it does look like i did haha. but i tried to go over it with the drivers tire and it fell over, so i backed up and parked next to it. its the only rock i could find on the trail that was tall enough to hit my sliders. all the big rocks were on the side of a hill off the trail. MOAB i will test them!!

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
true. but that rock was sitting on the bigger rock for the longest time that i have driving this trail. i guess from everyone driving over it (the only way to get pass it) it just decided to fall during my try. oh well. if it wasnt for my rock sliders i would have a matching dent on my drivers side

1 - 15 of 15 Posts