on line
1,479 Posts
yeah. thanks

·
on line
2,938 Posts
BGXterra said:
yeah. thanks
RC tremont, PA Exit 104 on Route 81 (5 minutes or so from the camp ground)

PAP Hazelton, PA Exit 14? on Route 81

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Who is going to ECXC?

Koko
Muzikman
MC
Cornick
Anyone else?

·
on line
429 Posts
kokopop said:
Who is going to ECXC?

Koko
Muzikman
MC
Cornick
Anyone else?
I'll be there. Look me and Muzikman up in the WPAXC area. Most of us will be arriving Wednesday afternoon.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
awesome. Will be there as soon as my new leaf spring arrives.

·
on line
6 Posts
I will be there- trying for friday and saturday, but may end up with just Saturday due to a client escalation I am taking care of in Charlotte,NC.

See you all there!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Looks I will be wheelin' with a bunch of Next gen guys at ECXC.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
mtdewmike said:
kokopop said:
Looks I will be wheelin' with a bunch of Next gen guys at ECXC.
Nothin' wrong with that. :)
Nope it is great!

Hopefully I get to wheel with MC one day.

·
on line
496 Posts
I was supposed to go to this but after this weekend and unless a miracle gets my new CV shafts here I won't be making this now. My inner cv boot is ripped and slinging grease everywhere and until the longer shafts arrive no wheelin for me.

·
on line
9 Posts
Grunzen said:
I was supposed to go to this but after this weekend and unless a miracle gets my new CV shafts here I won't be making this now. My inner cv boot is ripped and slinging grease everywhere and until the longer shafts arrive no wheelin for me.
Hey, come on down anyway. We'll install one of Jeff's, if that's ok with him, put it on and get you running. It won't take but an hour and a half to do.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
scott grunzen has a franken lift. AC coils, PRG spacers, TC UCAs. As a result he could never get it into alignment. So he had a shop move some mounting points around. Now his front CV's don't quite fit.

Grunzen, that sucks. I hate freakin problems that have no easy solution.

·
on line
496 Posts
Yeah my spare is at RCV Performance as we speak getting 1" longer shafts cut for it. Sway Away wanted $1000 for 2 shafts and RCV is doing 3 at 225 each plus assembly of the one I sent them. I'll have to install the other 2 shafts and boots myself when they get here. I did some wheeling last week trying to get a Joe Bob and his Chevy unstuck on a drop zone. He ironically was an ass about a "Jap" truck coming to extract him. Course he quited down when I reminded him he was trespassing on a restricted area and was delaying the JFK Special Warfare School from conducting an airborne op because he was stuck on the drop zone. :glasses8: anyway that's how I split my inner boot.
Koko no problem, I knew there would be problems by going this route and now I'll just have to work them out as they come up. If I get to fed up when I get back to CO I'll be paying All Phase a visit and fix all the front IFS issues. :iconbiggrin:

·
on line
315 Posts
Yup it sure looks like they put a lot of us together in that one group. And it looks like we still don't have a trail leader!

Also, am I the only person that doesn't have a lift? I am hoping the sliders and stocker skids along with the 32" BFG AT's are enough to get me through there with no damage...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts