Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Well, lots or X's showed up, all greatly Modded. The weather held out for us, slight rain, enough to dampen the dust. Lots of good wheeling, I am with the world's finest OR Club.... WPAXC. And here is our shot of the day! Things got close, need a hand?

WPAXC CLUB AT ECXC

Day 2
Well Swampwrecker wanted to put the challenge into the Xterra Challenge and that they did I missed the hardest part over a phone call but it was quite a course, Lenny had to give Powerguy a Tug to get over a rock, This was a real tug, Prior to this, part of the compitition was Lenny had to tug Powerguy in a Fake brake down, a certain distance.

Ahhh prior to the tug, as you can see, we tried everything, even things we know not to try. It was a timed event.

You need to put a trip here on your list, they are doing some great things to the park, it's truly got the "Moab" experience in many areas now, How? They piled rock up and put down base screening to form and then poured cement over it. Sweet! This is MC testing out a Climb.

But only 8th Man with his SAS could make it up over AND down, and he even had a little scrape action. Sweet!

MC takes a shot of the 1st Man up, Darrick From WPAXC , I added a little MC trick photography to make it look even better that it was Ha ha!

This is in another area, close by. No problem going up and over But as you can see, you don't try that with a factory trailer hitch, SHROCKWORKS!

We had a pretty eventful day, Weather was nice, had some winching going on;

Sat, I don't have time to explain this shot, but I was taking a pic and my X started to slip back, That's when MCampanna grabbed the shackles and held tight, It was so amazing I had to take a shot before I go in and reset the brake. This is a staged picture........ok?

This one is not staged.

Looks like ya all had enough. Plan to go next year.

·
on line
294 Posts
nice shots so far. can't wait to see the rest of 'em.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean I stayed up until 130 am, took 3 hours to upload some pic, missed the nightly activities and no one looked yet! Bummer! We are going out for Last day, I'll wait until I get home on fast connection to upload some more. MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have not seen the rock crawl course yet, but it must be pretty nice as W.E.Rock just held an event there last week.

I think since I missed ECXC I'll have to head out to RC some weekend next month....who wants to go? ;)

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not on the Pizza Rocks trail, and I post this from there, LOL cool! Anyways, going slow, quite a rocky day. Muzikman you need a Jeep here! Lenny is having a blast with his. He was the one who pulled the guy out of the water with the world's fastest winch by Warn, Amazingly fast! We got good video of the recovery, Hope he gets it fired up to get back to VA, I hate to see trail trouble. We have a stocker with no CB today, so you know our speed. MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Yeah, he's got a crawler winch (no way that thing would fit in the Shrock bumper.) :)

The Jeep will be making a trip to a park before winter. Either Bad Lands and RC.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
What they allowed a jeep at ECXC!

Looks like fun.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kokopop said:
Looks like fun.
Yea, If your name is on the title of an xterra, you can bring a JEEP if the X is broke.

I thought you were here, I was looking for the cookies.

MC

·
on line
2,938 Posts
usmc xterra said:
kokopop said:
Looks like fun.
Yea, If your name is on the title of an xterra, you can bring a JEEP if the X is broke.

I thought you were here, I was looking for the cookies.

MC
Nope, but I was on 81 in PA yesterday. All my skids are sitting in my garage and I just started a new job 3 weeks ago.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
usmc xterra said:
kokopop said:
Looks like fun.
Lenny's X isn't broke.
usmc xterra said:
But only 8th Man with his SAS could make it up over AND down, and he even had a little scrape action.
Was steve the only SAS there?

·
on line
13,466 Posts
This is what my clients become capable of in a few short weeks of my training................

Some others;

Ridgerunnerx and myself;

8thman talking about how bad he had to poop..........or was that at pizza rock?

Who is the crazy a-hole back there?!

USMC Before......

After....

8th man after a good poop climbing pizza rock like it was a pebble. I'd post pooping photos in the woods, but i dont think this is that kind of forum! Kidding, i didnt take any of tthose photos...he ran way too fast.

Wont see a bfg do this! Freak thing. LOUD THOUGH!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts