Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I have all these great ideas that I want to do with the video. I just never have the time though and just settle on getting something done.

I've also added the Challenge video at the end. DVD's available upon request for a few bucks to cover shipping unless you catch me in person for one.

It's 100+ megs so right click and download.

http://www.westpaxterraclub.com/video/ECXC/ECXC_2K7.wmv

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Right on! Nice vid! Who's 2nd gen SAS's X is that?

·
on line
2,077 Posts
nice vid. too bad i missed it....(tried to register too late...)

who's X is that with the guard going over the wheel well from the shrock bumper to the sliders?.....it's an interesting concept, wonder if it's done it's job at all?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
That is Darrin (Shrodan on here).

After hitting his fender off two different trees at last years ECXC he had a local guy fab those up.

Since then, he got a small tree wedged in behind the bar and caused more dents, but ultimatly, they are strong and if you slid into a tree, they would protect the fenders.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Yeah I noticed those guards too, I thought they looked great!!
Man I wish I was there with you guys, can't do much with a stock S, but still would'ave been right there with you guys.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Great vid... a little long but still good!

Hey Darrin (if you are reading this post) how much did that set you back to get the bars connecting the sliders to the front bumper? Do you have the dimensions and bends of the tubeing so anyone can go out and do this?

If anyone else knows please feel free to chime in!

·
on line
429 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Great vid... a little long but still good!

Hey Darrin (if you are reading this post) how much did that set you back to get the bars connecting the sliders to the front bumper? Do you have the dimensions and bends of the tubeing so anyone can go out and do this?

If anyone else knows please feel free to chime in!
$100, but he said he wouldn't do it again for that price. There was a lot of fitting necessary. I'd recommend going to a local fab shop. That way you can tweek the design if you want and you'll be sure they fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts