Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

ECXC 2008 at Rausch Creek

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  xtank 
#1 ·
Since my state hosts ECXC, who's going this year?

July 17th through the 20th.

Which will be Thursday through Sunday.

#7 ·
lol i might have to look into this........ lmao though...... nah i think that i will have to start racking up some overtime at my part time job lol..... hard to do but as of right now i only work on saturdays from 6am to noon..... definately gona have to start heading in during the week..... we shall see......

#13 ·
I doubt I can make ECXC although I've been busting butt and budget to get the X ready for greens & low blues. The planets are going to be aligned, we'll have a total solar eclipse, hell I hear will be freezing over during that week...

Maybe not quite that dramatic, but this is sucking for me:
1) http://screwpile.net/ (A 3-day sailing regetta, with lots of hot sweaty individuals drinking heavily at the end of the day) July 20-22. I've been asked to crew on a friends 30ft Olsen, stripped down for racing. Big honor.
2) http://ecxc.com/ (A 3-day Xterra offroading event, with lots of hot sweaty individuals drinking heavily at the end of the day) July 19-22.
but the winner will be:
3) http://www.ragbrai.org (A 7-day bicycling event riding across Iowa, with 10,000 hot sweaty individuals drinking heavily at the end of the day, getting up at 7am from your tent the next day to ride another 70-100 miles, repeat 6 times) July 19-26.

Damn....

#15 ·
Well considering I only live about 25 minutes away I really have no excuse not to be there. Unless something comes up. I only have a 2in lift though. Could pose a bit of a problem. With an engagement coming up and buying a house, i wont have money to do too much to it before then. Is there a charge to run the trails? I would like to go do some easy stock ones for the hell of it.

#16 ·
08N!$$@NX said:
Well considering I only live about 25 minutes away I really have no excuse not to be there. Unless something comes up. I only have a 2in lift though. Could pose a bit of a problem. With an engagement coming up and buying a house, i wont have money to do too much to it before then. Is there a charge to run the trails? I would like to go do some easy stock ones for the hell of it.
you will be fine. stay with the greens though only because you are slider and armorless. your lift will be better than mine cause you will have more flex. i have the deavers and no shackles.

#17 ·
08N!$$@NX said:
Rausch Creek's daily wheeling fee is $30. But, the ECXC organizer (aka Swampwrecker) usually gets us a discount of $25 a day.

Also, $5 per passenger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.